In The Pits Forum Board

This is a forum board constructed for race fans to chat about racing in the area.
It is currently November 17th, 2017, 6:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: October 26th, 2015, 7:12 am 

You and I are on the same page, but without presenting different ideas, nothing will ever change. ;)

Racin Si wrote:
I would have to guess that this idea will no fly with either sanction.

PostPosted: October 26th, 2015, 7:35 pm 

Actually in my meeting I asked if you could co sanction on the same night. Some classes Imca and some Usra. They actually do allow this. Only problem is Imca wouldn't do Saturday at ACR and Usra would do Friday at ACR. All wouldn't fall on the same night with our situation.

PostPosted: October 27th, 2015, 3:02 pm 

Why would you want to go to a Saturday with IMCA with Thunderhill or usra with i35 so close?Seems to me that a Friday would be your best bet either way.You seem to have a good car count on fridays anyway right?

PostPosted: October 27th, 2015, 5:49 pm 

I wouldn't want to go Saturday with Imca nor could we because of the short distance to Thunder Hill. Just like we couldn't go Usra on Friday due to the short distance to Lakeside. We are far enough away from I35 to go Usra on Saturday. Our car counts vary in each class. I attribute some of that to Friday nights. Much harder to be consistent on Friday than Saturday. I do not contribute any of it to damage other than the damage absent cars got at other tracks and that prevented them from making it back to the cage. Many of our cars that race here week after week don't even need skinned and are basically ready for next year. Great clean racing on a well configured track.