In The Pits Forum Board

This is a forum board constructed for race fans to chat about racing in the area.
It is currently November 20th, 2017, 3:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: December 7th, 2015, 5:04 am 

With 49 b-mods in the pits things were set for a great afternoon and evening of racing action in December in the Ozarks.
With a Jerry Hoffman prepared track you just knew the opportunity was there for a really good time and I think no one was disappointed with the b-mod, legend a-mains.

This will mark the last race of 2015 as the season has come to a screeching halt with that long drive home at the end of the night. As fans and racers we all know that feeling after the race is over and we are looking at the white lines rushing by our tires into the endless night.
Much like the past race season as all the accomplishment for the year become a memory and we think ahead to 2016 and what it might hold for us.

I must think all you race fans for watching and telling me how much you like the video's and what they mean to you, that means a lot to me, make sure and look in during the Winter as we might have a few video's you might want to see.

In the meantime enjoy the B-Mod-Legends races from Springfield Raceway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ks53rGThB8