In The Pits Forum Board

This is a forum board constructed for race fans to chat about racing in the area.
It is currently November 22nd, 2017, 7:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: April 29th, 2014, 2:09 pm 

I know it is a ways off but mark your calendars for Sunday July 6th for our first Annual "Bmod Explosion". :shock: :shock: We are still working out all the details but at a quick glance Bmods will run for $1,000 to win and $150 to start. I would like to do a $20 to the leader per lap pay as well. Of course you are looking at 30 laps in the cage for a show like this so if my math is correct that would be another $600 added to the payout. Rules package as I see it should be run your track/sanctions rules. That would mean there is no additions or subtractions. Run them just as you are suppose to. On this track I would say an Imca, Usra, or our ACR rules would be competitive with each other. Emods will run as a support class as well. Any questions or comments you can reach Phil @ (913) 370-2520. Thanks!!! ;)

PostPosted: April 29th, 2014, 5:38 pm 

Hell ya, Phil you keep doing what you do, you will climb that car count board!

PostPosted: April 29th, 2014, 6:37 pm 

Trying all we can and sometimes more. Up to the cars to show up now. We have one of the best configured tracks around and yet we have never ran a B feature except in the micro class for this years spring fling. Last weeks bmod race went to the last lap before we had a caution and that was a simple spin out. Looking forward to this race and would love to do more in future years. Brain storming a special trophy right now. Something every racer would say I have to win one of those. Thanks for the kind words Don.

PostPosted: May 10th, 2014, 12:33 am 

If I can get my car together by then I'll be there!!! This little addition to my wife and my life's might end up being a higher priority, but if all is good and I get it together by then.... You bet my bottom dollar I'll be there!!! You should spend some time broadcasting this out!!! This could be one hell of a deal for ya man! Get on the radio! Get on the TV, make some flyers! This could be awesome for this little track and for the community!

PostPosted: May 10th, 2014, 1:04 pm 

Yea I am really looking forward to this!!! Hope the cars turn out. Would love to make this even bigger in years to come!!! We will try and harold this from all the roof tops!!! ;) Thanks for your interest hope you can make it!!!