In The Pits Forum Board

This is a forum board constructed for race fans to chat about racing in the area.
It is currently November 22nd, 2017, 4:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: June 3rd, 2014, 10:03 pm 

Payout: 1st-$1,000, 2nd-$750, 3rd-$500, 4th-$300, 5th-$275, 6th-$250, 7th-$200, 8th thru 16th-$150. Format: Passing points in combination with finishing points. Cost: No registration cost. $30 pit pass only.
Extra Pay: $20 per lap to the leader. 30 Lap feature.
Usra, Imca, or ACR. No mismatching. Run your rule in its entirety.
Hotlaps at 6:30 and Racing at 7:30
In addition to B Modifieds we will run Emods: normal payout.
Looking for lap sponsors. If you have a business or just want to honor someone for a lap let us know. $20 per lap.
Retired drivers will be honored at the track on this night. We are working up a list and getting an invitation out to them. There will be a display of pics of old timers and old tracks. Come out and support what is sure to be a rampage in the cage!!!!!!

PostPosted: June 4th, 2014, 9:17 pm 

Yancy's Automotive has put up an additional $200 for this race. It will be a random draw. Racer finishing in position drawn will win the extra cash. Mark you calendars and support this race. It is going to be a good one!!!

PostPosted: June 9th, 2014, 10:54 pm 

In addition to Yancy's Automotive draw for $200. Add another $200 to the winner. Lakeroad Warehouse in St Joseph has put up $200 in addition to the already $1,000 up for grabs for the winner. That makes it $1,200 to win, $20 for every lap lead, and Yancy's $200 luck of the draw for one of the positions in the feature. Thanks to John Boller, Yancy Shepard, Victory trophies, and Cars for less for sponsoring what is shaping up to be a great "can't miss it" race!!!!!! Still looking for lap sponsors. Have any interest let us know!!!!!

PostPosted: June 14th, 2014, 10:48 pm 

The money just keeps rolling in. The to win money is now $1,300. Thanks to Lake road warehouse, and Express lube & tow in Atchison. R&S Automotive and towing put up another $200. We will use that $200 for a random draw. After the race is complete we will will draw two finishing positions. One position will get the $200 form Yancys Automotive in Smithville Mo. The other will get the two hundred put up by R&S Automotive in Atchison. Thats not all!!!!! Each led lap brings in another $20. Except for two laps and those laps bring in $50. Mokan concrete in Atchison wanted two sponsor two laps but wanted to put up $50 for each instead of $20!!!! Thank you to all of the great businesses that support racing and that are supporting this race. Its going to be a good one. 16 of the areas best B Modified drivers on the high banked "caged" 1/5 mile at one time!!!!!! Hot laps at 6:30. Races at 7pm.

PostPosted: June 15th, 2014, 10:05 am 

$1300 to win
Lead the 2 laps that pay $50 = $100
Lead the 28 laps that pay $20 = $560
So if you lead every lap and win the feature you would make $1960.
If a driver leads all laps and wins I will donate $40 to make it an even $2000 to win/lead all laps.

PostPosted: June 15th, 2014, 4:47 pm 

Thanks face and that is a great idea and it gives me one more. I will try and find a business to throw in $500 more if a racer can go coast to coast. That would make it $2,500 to the winner. No promises but I am going to work on it. Thanks for the help. This will be a great challenge. It will not be an easy task as you are either going to be battling for the lead or you will hit lap traffic and maybe both. The track creates the best racing I have ever seen. This should be a great race!!!!!!! Thanks again.

PostPosted: June 15th, 2014, 4:55 pm 

How about this. I would challenge any business to put up the $250 for this and Approved Paving; that is my construction company, will put up the other $250. This could be free advertisement for you. You get the exposure of supporting racing and you don't even have to pay. "UNLESS" someone can pull off the challenge!!!! There are some businesses out there that are in business because of racing maybe this would be a great opportunity to show the racers your appreciation. Thanks ahead of time. I hope we can get this done!!!!!

PostPosted: June 30th, 2014, 5:23 pm 

It is done. If you can lead every lap you will be paid $2,500. Also add another $200 throughout the field. Randy Grimmett from A to Z billboards has put the money. Four positions will be drawn and $50 per position will be paid. This does not include first place. Second on back is the only ones eligible. See you Sunday.

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2014, 8:36 am 

For the Bmodified class on Sunday we will be using the 2013 passing point system for qualification. Over 40 cars we will take 8 out of the heats and run two last chance races. Top 3 from each last chance race makes it in and the last two spots will be decided by the car in each last chance race to pass the most cars. Under 40 cars we will take 6 out of the heats and run two last chance races. Top 4 from each will move on and again the car that passes the most cars in each last chance race advances. I think this is a pretty fair system. It will give a car starting say 16th in his last chance race a chance to get in. What do you all think????