In The Pits Forum Board

This is a forum board constructed for race fans to chat about racing in the area.
It is currently November 20th, 2017, 6:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2014, 8:16 pm 

If you missed Friday you missed a great figure 8 race. The points were close going into the final night and let me tell you the racers left it all on the track. Including some parts. I want to personally thank all the drivers that participated in the Cageman series. I know it wasn't easy keeping those cars together all season long. Congratulations to Billy Spilman for not only winning the figure 8 race but also winning the stock car race. Not a bad night for him. A big congratulations to the 2014 "Ultimate Cageman" Dave Cattrell. There were a couple nights that his car had to be loaded with a bobcat and I thought he will never get that fixed. His perseverance paid off as he has now and forever will have his spot on the wall of champions!!! Looking forward to this friday night as we will "BELT" our 2014 champions after all the dust settles this friday night. Some of the championships are already settled but some are still up for grabs. Also don't forget each weekend in the month of October has a special race. First up will be the Micros. We got them some nice 3 ft tall trophies getting ready for there fall brawl. That will be Friday and Saturday October 3rd and 4th. The BIG weekend will be October 10,11,and 12 with all of our normal classes clashing in the cage to become "KING OF THE CAGE" Don't forget Thursday October 9th will be practice as well. Powderpuff, Mechanics race, and the Bus race will happen the following Saturday October 18th. We end the season with our first annual tuff truck competion which features Modified trucks, stock trucks, compacts, race cars, cage cars, quads, and even razors. Heck we might as well do bycicles!!! This is a course on the infield and the competitors will race against time. Come out and enjoy the great racing at ACR this Friday night and beyond!!!!!!

PostPosted: September 27th, 2014, 12:47 am 

Championship night is in the books. Congratulations to all the champions and now bring on the fall specials starting with the 2 day Fall Brawl. Micros and jr sprints. Friday and Saturday October 3rd and 4th.