In The Pits Forum Board

This is a forum board constructed for race fans to chat about racing in the area.
It is currently November 20th, 2017, 3:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: July 6th, 2015, 8:26 am 

Northeast Kansas and Midwest Missouri has a secret entertainment venue and it has to do with a cage, Atchison County Raceway and Entertainment Events Center is where it is happening race wise or event of any kind.

Sunday night Phil Birkinsha brought in the some of the best b-mods in the area around they put on a great show for the big crowd on hand as they tried to win the $2,000 up for grabs.
Atchison County Raceway there is no advantage for big horsepower and you will not see a runaway winner, this track makes for close racing and a lot of up on the wheel driving, this makes for more possible winners in the race.

It may only be the 1st week of July but Phil gets my vote as promoter of the year. Just let me say if you spend $10.00 or $15.00 at Atchison you will come away with a good nights entertainment and go home wanting to come back for more.

Some folks would say it's just a b-mod race, you watch the video and then tell me that. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg-P1MYEW4c