In The Pits Forum Board

This is a forum board constructed for race fans to chat about racing in the area.
It is currently November 19th, 2017, 6:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 4:09 am 

Three first time winners and a three time winner for the year make up the play fair for the video today.

A really good race surface greeted racers Friday night at the track, by a-main time this surface started to dry out and take rubber. The amod race was like racing on glass as the reflextion of the car could be seen on the track.

These conditions did not stop a 15 year old driver from making it into his first win ever at
Lakeside Speedway in a brand new car for the 1st time out with the car.

Lots of hugs and hand shakes were the norm in the winners circle after feature wins for the new winners for the year. I think this show the competition level is really close this years in all the classes. Car counts may be down a little but just about every track I have been to yhis year is experiencing the same problem.

Get your morning coffee and some toast and a couple of eggs and bacon and enjoy a Friday night at Lakeside Speedway, USRA style as "Slick Rick" would say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvffHlyoivk

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 5:34 am 

Dad, you are something' else. Great opening shot, great winners circle interviews, & great footage of all the races. I could never hold the power the same as you & your video bag & equipment.

Congrats to all the winners! Wish i would of went this week instead of last week.

Hope Dennis Melvin is not too sore this morning.