In The Pits Forum Board

This is a forum board constructed for race fans to chat about racing in the area.
It is currently November 22nd, 2017, 6:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: May 10th, 2014, 9:40 am 

As the in car video's go so do these video's for this week. Two video's are a little fuzzy because the lense on the protective case was dirty or smudged, might have something to do with my daughters dog taking a whiz in the bag that I keep my camera's in.

Our motto here at Cheese Works Video's is, if you can still make out some of what the video is about, show it plus the drivers put in the work and we used up some of the battery so why not.

Some of the video's are good fence checking to make sure they are still up and holding, others are some good racing action.

Anthony Whitnam's video has the protective film ripped off the camera by some mud I think plus the camera goes off for no apparent reason.

Buddy Benedict's starts showing some sign of motor problems with a white smoke or steam trail out the back of the car, sure enough a hose let go causing the problem.

I showed the rest of the video because you never get to see the drivers reaction for the long ride back to the pits after a problem, also to see some of the fire crew and baker's Tow service that does such a great job keeping the races moving on a Friday night.

Thanks to all involved in the making of these video's. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5MYes7ysRk