In The Pits Forum Board

This is a forum board constructed for race fans to chat about racing in the area.
It is currently November 21st, 2017, 9:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2014, 7:53 pm 

What has happened I drove by tonight for the first time in a while it was 15 till 6 the parking lot was half empty and I looked at the pit area and from the road looked like there couldn't have been half full. Got on the board to night and the board is empty. Can't believe what I'm seeing lakeside drying up???

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2014, 11:17 pm 

Huh?

32 A Mods
25 Stock Cars
27 B Mods
14 Grand Nationals

What are you talking about?

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2014, 8:55 pm 

My apologies on car count just didnt look as full as i remember. What bout crowd count?

PostPosted: August 24th, 2014, 11:10 am 
Site Admin

Last week's numbers are a little inflated due to them hosting a USMTS race. Over the past 6 weeks leading up to Friday night's race they were averaging 71.16 cars per night. Everyone is down and Lakeside is seeing it too as well as others.

Thanks,
Jr.

PostPosted: September 20th, 2014, 6:48 pm 

POLITICS HAS KILLED THE CAR COUNT. What track do you know that allows a race director and tech officials to work on the owners sons cars. I cant think of any but Lakeside and I-35. I wish lakeside all the best of luck but untill they fix the POLITICS it will never be the same the car count will continue to get lower and lower until there are no cars left. LOOK AT I-35 NOW!!!! JMO.

PostPosted: September 24th, 2014, 8:14 pm 

Iceman28 wrote:
POLITICS HAS KILLED THE CAR COUNT. What track do you know that allows a race director and tech officials to work on the owners sons cars. I cant think of any but Lakeside and I-35. I wish lakeside all the best of luck but untill they fix the POLITICS it will never be the same the car count will continue to get lower and lower until there are no cars left. LOOK AT I-35 NOW!!!! JMO.

Would you be willing to elaborate on the "politics" part besides the owners son's car if there are any other political issues. just curious here.

PostPosted: September 25th, 2014, 8:34 pm 

Hey ice man please man please. Everyone gonna think it's bullracing. I'm not starting s*&(). I'm bowing out ok. I believe o have defended my champion gracefully. Don't use a screen name to cause me any grief. Please. I'm not retiring. Just time for a new scene.